Solid Carbide TuffCut® SS 3 Flute End Mill
Designed for milling stainless steel, titanium, inconel and other similar metals where high cutting forces are generated. Works well as a finishing tool.
- 3 Flute
- Solid carbide
- 53° helix angle increases length of cutting edge engaged in the cut, reducing cutting load variations and prolonging tool life
- Center cutting, standard flute lengths, square end
- Available uncoated or with TiN coating. TiN Coating adds lubricity to prevent edge build up, T=TiN coated
- Shanks 3/8" (6mm) & above with Weldon Flat
- High speed and feed capabilities with excellent surface finishes
*This series has been
obsoleted as of 9/30/22. Tools with stock will be available until the
stock is depleted and cannot be returned. Contact customer service if you
require an obsolete tool as a special.